- Windows 8 also introduces a new shell and user interface based on Microsoft’s “Metro” design language, featuring a new Start screen with a grid of dynamically updating tiles to represent applications, a new app platform with an emphasis on touchscreen input, the new Windows Store to obtain and purchase applications for the system, and the.
- Download and Install Windows 8.1 Latest update on June 17, 2020 at 08:42 AM by Aoife McCambridge. Windows 8 is compatible with all PCs running under Vista and in this article we will give you a step by step guide on how to install the Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system on your PC.
In this article you will find the download of the latest Microsoft Windows operating system, Windows 8.1 Pro in english.
To download and install Windows 8.1 for free, follow the guide below. How to download Windows 8.1 for free. If you don’t want to wait for October 17 or 18, there are two options for downloading.
The version that you link to download is original and completely legal. You have test a few days after the Windows 8.1 Pro package installed.
The Windows 8.1 package for 32-bit is ISO image.
To burn an ISO image to a DVD you can proceed as follows:
The file you will download is in ISO format
Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit System Requirements
1 Gigahertz or faster 32-bit (x86) with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
1 Gigabyte (GB) RAM
16 GB available space
Diretx 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Windows Media Center license sold separately
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- BitLocker requires either Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 or a USB flash drive (Windows 8.1 Pro only)
- Client Hyper-V requires a 64-bit system with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities and additional 2 GB of RAM (Windows 8.1 Pro only)
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF
Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit in English Free Download
Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit EN
Download Windows 8 And Install
Windows 8 Fully Activated ISO Image Mediafire Link
Windows 8 is the current release of the Windows operating system, produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablets, and home theater PCs. Development of Windows 8 started before the release of its predecessor in 2009. Its existence was first announced at CES 2011, and followed by the release of three pre-release versions from September 2011 to May 2012. The operating system was released to manufacturing on August 1, 2012, and was released for general availability on October 26, 2012.
Windows 8 introduces significant changes to the operating system’s platform, primarily focused towards improving its user experience on mobile devices such as tablets to rival other mobile operating systems (such as Android and iOS), taking advantage of new or emerging technologies (such as USB 3.0, UEFI firmware, near field communications, cloud computing and the low-power ARM architecture), new security features (such as malware filtering, built-in antivirus software, and support for secure boot, a controversial UEFI feature which requires operating systems to be digitally signed to prevent malware from infecting the boot process), along with other changes and performance improvements.
Windows 8 also introduces a new shell and user interface based on Microsoft’s “Metro” design language, featuring a new Start screen with a grid of dynamically updating tiles to represent applications, a new app platform with an emphasis on touchscreen input, the new Windows Store to obtain and purchase applications for the system, and the ability to synchronize programs and settings between multiple devices.
Graphics Card DirectX 10 graphics device with WDDM 1.2 or higher driver
Storage 10GB free space, after the out-of-box experience completes
Standard buttons ‘Power’, ‘Rotation lock’, ‘Windows Key’, ‘Volume-up’, ‘Volume-down’
Screen Touch screen supporting a minimum of 5-point digitizers and resolution of at least 1366×768. The physical dimensions of the display panel must match the aspect ratio of the native resolution. The native resolution of the panel can be greater than 1366 (horizontally) and 768 (vertically). Minimum native color depth is 32-bits.
Camera Minimum 720p
Ambient light sensor 1–30k lux capable with dynamic range of 5–60K
Accelerometer 3 axes with data rates at or above 50 Hz
USB 2.0 At least one controller and exposed port.
Connect Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 + LE (low energy)
Other Speaker, microphone, magnetometer and gyroscope.
If a mobile broadband device is integrated into a tablet or convertible system, then an assisted GPS radio is required. Devices supporting near field communication need to have visual marks to help users locate and use the proximity technology. The new button combination for Ctrl + Alt + Del is Windows Key + Power.
Click Here To Go Download Page (Size :- 32 bit 2.4 gb/64 bit 3.27 gb)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD???
1. Click on the download links
2. Wait for few seconds and then click on….