How to Download & Install Ms-office 2013.upciss.Office 2013 Download.hhhhttps://getintopc.com/softwares/off. 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file. 2- After the download finishes, open the Microsoft Word 2013 folder and extract its content. 3- Now open the Microsoft Word 2013 folder and double click on the Microsoft Word 2013 setup file. 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement. Install Office 2013 on a PC. To begin the installation, depending on your browser, click Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox). When you see 'You're good to go', choose All done. Start using an Office application right away by opening any app such as Word or Excel. Microsoft Excel. Excel 2013 is a powerful spreadsheet program designed for professional use across a range of industries. The program is part of the larger Microsoft Office package. That means it is easy to import and export data between other Microsoft programs such as Word or PowerPoint. Excel 2013 allows you to enter rows and columns of data.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Software Download
- Microsoft Office 2013 Installer Free Download 64 Bit
- Microsoft Office 2013 Installer Free Download 32 Bit
- Open Source
- In English
- (9.51 K Downloads)
Microsoft Office 2013 which is also codenamed as Office 15 is a set of productivity tools released by Microsoft Corporation as a successor of Microsoft Office 2010 and was released on January 29, 2013. The application has got a new successor since then like the Microsoft Office 2016. The whole suite is built for the x64, IA-32, and ARM architecture, the software is capable of working with Windows 7 or above and Windows Server 2008 RT or later. Even though the mainstream support of the software ended on April 10, 2018, and the extended support ends on April 11, 2023, the Office 15 suite is widely used. The suite is available in 40 languages.
Microsoft Office 2013 comes with necessary software such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel etc. and also includes online services such as OneDrive, Skype, Outlook, Flickr, and Yammer. The suites support several formats such as Open Office XML (OOXML), Portable Document Format (PDF), and also comes with support for multi-touch devices. Some of the Microsoft Office applications are not included with the suite such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft SharePoint. On February 25, 2014, a Service Pack was released for the Office 15 suite, and it was called SP1.
- The suite can be used and is available for both home usage and office solution; the suite specializes in being able to be used by any user.
- The software is aimed at providing its user with a relatively easy and fast soli=ution for management, editing, collaboration, creation, and sharing of documents without using any third-party apps.
- The suite is ready for any work that you may have for it, be it word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet creation and editing (MS Excel), Slideshow and presentations (MS PowerPoint), database creation and management (MS Access) and many more. You name it, and Office 15 has it.
- The Office 15 especially comes with the support for Office Open XML (OOXML) format, and also a newer version of PDF editor and creator of Open Document Format.
- With the extended support of Office 15, the software receives updates regularly. The software also comes with the ability to sync the document and other material online. It also has the facility of bookmarking and getting online resources directly from Word and other applications.
How to download Microsoft Office 2013 for PC?
- 1. To download Microsoft Office 2013 for PC, click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. When you’ve clicked on the button, your Office setup starts downloading.
- 3. When the setup has got downloaded double click on the setup to run the Office 15 installer.
- 4. The installer asked for the End User’s License Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the installation process.
- 5. The installer asks for a location where you want your installation files to go.
- 6. After specifying the location, the installer starts downloading the files. Wait patiently while the installer downloads the required files, if your internet connection is slow, this may take some time.
- 7. After the installer downloads and finishes the installation process, it asks you for the Product Activation Key, enter the key if you have one or start using the suite with a trial period.
- 8. Now your Office 15 is ready to be used.
- Multimedia features are quite advanced
- Touch navigation is available
- PDF editing is possible
- Comes with built-in assistant
- The user is almost forced to use cloud
- Working on tablets with Office 13 is hard
App Name: Microsoft Office 2013 (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-19
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
User Rating: 4.2
Microsoft Office 2013 Software Download
Category: Office and Business Tools
Microsoft Office 2013 Installer Free Download 64 Bit
Yesterday Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer unveiled the next generation of Microsoft Office: Office 2013. The Home Premium edition was immediately made available for user testing, however, it was an online installer. If you’d rather prefer an offline installer, you can now get the standalone installer from Microsoft TechNet.
Microsoft Office 2013 Installer Free Download 32 Bit
Like the web-based installer, offline installer is also available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The 32-bit version installer has a file size of 624.52 MB, and the 64-bit version is of 702.91 MB. If you’re going to install add-ons, Microsoft recommends the 32-bit version for compatibility reasons.
Unlike the web-based installer, there are certain limitations to the offline installer:
- You cannot install and run multiple versions of office simultaneously. That means if you have Office 2010 or Office 2007 installed, you’ll have to remove it before installing Office 2013.
- It also does not support the fast streaming feature.
If you can do with those, here are steps to get the installer:
- Head over to TechNet Evaluation Center, scroll down the page and click on the link that says “Download the .msi package now”.
- Sign in, fill up the form, and click on Continue.
- On the next page you will get your product key for Office 2013; save it!
- Then select the language you want, choose 32-bit or 64-bit version, and hit download.
Update: Previous direct download links are no longer working. Please use these links to download the latest version of Office 2013:
Below are the direct download links, however, for the product key, you still need to sign up on Technet.
If you’re on a slow connection use a download manager to download. The link is resumable, so you don’t have to worry about download breaking.
Office 2013 System Requirements
- Computer and processor: 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) /2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk: 3.5 GB free disk space
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Windows 8