Hey folk, do you want to Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit new smartphones? If yes, then this guide is especially for you. This article will guide you in-depth, so after reading this guide, you can easily root your Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit device.
Operating the TV with the POINTER Button. Operating the TV with the Directional Buttons and the Enter Button. Displaying and Using the On-Screen Remote. Pairing the TV to the Samsung Smart Control. Controlling External Devices with the TV Remote. Feb 07, 2017 Download ORBIT IPTV apk 2.0.3 for Android. ORBIT IPTV Best SOLUTION for You'r TV, PC, Laptop, Enigma devices android,etc. Whether you're a news buff, sports fan, gamer, an aspiring chef, or need something for the kids, Samsung TV Plus offers TV that everyone can enjoy. With over 160 channels, watch TV on your own time and pick from thousands of free LIVE and on-demand movies and shows, available anytime, anywhere with the Samsung TV Plus app. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
We’ll guide you through three methods to Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit devices, including PC and without PC method. Go with which you feel comfortable.
But before going to the immediate rooting process, you should have information about rooting like Pros and cons after rooting a device, and most asked why you need to root your android smartphone. Soon you’ll get every answer in this article until you stay tuned with us.
- 4 Merits And Demerits Of Root
- 8 Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit via one-click root (Recommended)
SafeBoxGuide is not responsible for any kind of loss. The method of rooting in this article only works for a specific device. Don’t try this same Method for another device; if you do, this may be the reason you get brick.
Be careful while rooting your Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit device. I suggest that you read the rooting process at least two times, because if you read this guide two times, then there are fewer chances of mistakes by you.
And last but not least, SafeBoxGuide is neither affiliated with any program nor sponsors any application to mention in this article. I only guide via this application because these are easy to use and easy interfaces.
What Is Root?
Root allows its users to customize android devices. It gives the administrator access to the user’s hand. By default, your manufacturer doesn’t provide you with permission to do this, but Root allows.
Below mentioned methods also work for Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit, so don’t worry because the manufacturer of this device has the same and almost similar vital features.
Why do you need to Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit?
Behind every work, there is a reason. So before rooting your android device, you should have a proper reason to root your smartphone.
But before going to the next steps, we should be thankful to the TWRP team and xda developers because these things can’t be possible without them.
Whether there are many third-party applications available on the play store, but xda developer and TWRP both are the sign of trust. So you can go with them. Did you enjoy this guide?
As everyone knows, after rooting, smartphones became very fast. But it’s ultimately a myth. Yes, I agree that after rooting, your device would perform better than before.
But It’s not necessary because this process is not as easy as you think. And with a bit of a mistake, your device may brick. Here I guide you with some easy steps to root an android device. If you love to root android phones, then you’ll love this guide. Before going to the next level, Let’s jump to the advantages of rooting.
Merits And Demerits Of Root
Here we’ll guide you to the dangerous things about roots. Let me clear some facts about Root. Yes, Root gives you more functionality to modify your Android device.
In other words, we can say these are the pros of Rooting. Below I mention some Gem points about Root. Let’s start –
Pros and cons are always a big reason to understand the user’s mind. Sometimes users change their mind to root after reading the cons of Root. That’s why I added the excellent Pros and cons of Root for better navigation. Are you guy’s ready to know about the pros and cons?
Here we talk about some common and significant facts about rooting. Let’s start –
- You can easily customize your android device without facing any problem.
- Install Modified applications and enjoy the pro version for free
- You can install Android 11 Beta Custom ROM.
Well, there are a bunch of demerits after rooting. So let’s explore step by step.
- First, after rooting, the Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit device warranty would be lost permanently. Mean you can’t claim any hardware warranty against customer care. But if you want to back your device warranty, then you have to unroot your device.
- You can’t use banking applications because banking applications are too secure. So banking applications don’t run on any rooted device. But by using magisk, you can use banking applications without facing any problem. I suggest you download the magisk manager from the official website to use the banking application.
Tips – Implement Before Rooting
These tips are a must; you can’t root your android device without implementing these tips. So I recommend you implement these tips before going to the next step of the rooting process. Steps are –
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit bootloaders should be unlocked; unlocking the bootloader is quite an easy process.
- Before rooting, you have to install TWRP recovery on your device,
- The device battery should be charged at least 60%. This step is necessary because sometimes the rooting process takes time, so avoiding stopping the procedure makes sure you set the required % of battery.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit via Magisk – 1st Method
- You have to download the Magisk.zip file on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit.
- Now Boot Device on recovery mode by Pressing.
- Volume Down + Power Button
- Done! Now Click On install and find the Magisk.zip file in ROM and select it.
- Now click on to confirm Flash.
- Next, the flashing process is done now by tapping on Reboot.
- Congrats, you have successfully Rooted Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit.
Everything is perfect. You can customize your android device as you want. You can install mod apk, change fonts, and do whatever you want. I hope you enjoy this guide and drop down your suggestion in the comment section.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Via KingoRoot App (Without PC) – 2nd Method
- Download KingoRoot Application from Playstore
- Open the application and click on “One Click Root.”
- Now, this app will start the Rooting Process.
- Once the whole process is done, you will see a notification that is “Root Succeeded.”
Perfect! Your Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit is rooted now and does whatever you want. Install custom ROM and modify your device as you wish.
Check out the guide to Root Galaxy A01 android device.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit via one-click root (Recommended)
This method is most used and successful software to Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit device. This software is paid and over 10000+ devices rooted successfully.
Your device will be root is guaranty. Else 100 % Money refund instantly. Sounds Crazy!
- Charge device 30% Battery or more.
- Make sure you have a USB cable.
- A PC/Laptop (May be required)
Steps to Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Via One Click Root
- First, Go theone click root website – Check Out
- Then Click on Root Now button.
- Next, type your device brand name. Next, type device model number, and tap on next button.
- Now select device version and tap on Verify Root Rootable.
- If your device is rootable then you need to pay the fees and follow their instruction to root your device.
Hope you understand all the steps mention above. Now check out the One Click Root website to implement the process. Believe us rooting more than easy as you think with the help of One Click Root.
Check out the guide to Root Galaxy M01 android device.
That’s all! This method of rooting is just like above but with different applications. Now it’s your turn to root your device. Dropdown your root story in the comment section. If you face any problem, then ask your question. We’ll be glad to reply to you.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit [Without Root]
- Connect your device with the computer via USB cable or micro USB
- After connecting the device, a message prompt on your device, i.e., “Allow USB debugging?”
- Now click on Always allow from this computer and tap the OK button.
- Before Entering the next step of the process, make sure your device charge at least 70% battery.
- Go to the SDK platform-tools folder on your computer.
- In the white space hold shift + right-click
- A menu will appear “Open command window here,” and a command window will open.
- In the cmd window, Type, ‘
adb devices,” and press enter your device will be listed.
- Type “
adb reboot bootloader” and press enter your device will enter bootloader mode.
- Type in the command window “
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img” if your TWRP.img with another name, then change the entry for your corresponding device.
- Finally, type in the command window “
fastboot boot TWRP.img” ( Make sure it is correct because, on your pc, this file name would be different )
Your device will begin to boot again, and the Team win logo will appear and begin to install. Congrats, you have installed TWRP Recovery on your Android Device without rooting. Have you enjoyed this article? Comment below your feedback.
In case you want to check whether your device is rooted or not. Follow the below step in order to check –
Check Root Status
If you have any doubt whether your device is root or not by following this method. You can check by this method.
Install Free Orbit On Samsung Tv App
- Download Root checker App
- Tap on “Verify Root“
- If your device is rooted then it will show you the messages i.e “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device“
For more clearance below I add the infographics to show you how it looks like. The first screenshot show you tap on the verify button and the second one shows you that your device is rooted. I hope you enjoy this guide. Drop down your thoughts on the comment box for more suggestions.
We don’t verify these methods of rooting. (Read disclaimer first) Choose any one way to Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit devices.
If you don’t have a PC, you can use the Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit’s PC method. I hope it helps.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit without PC?
First, Open Mobile settings. Next Search security option. Now Enable to Unknown Sources. Download the one-click root app and install it safely. Now Open and click on Root Device. Now the rooting process will start once your device roots; then, you’ll get notified. I.e., Root successfully.
How to Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit with PC?
You have to download the Magisk.zip file on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit. Now Boot Device on recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button. Done! Now Click On install and find the Magisk.zip file in ROM and select it. Now click on to confirm Flash Next; the flashing process is done directly by tapping on Reboot. Congrats, you have successfully Rooted Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit.
Can I Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit without Root?
Yes, you can install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit android device by using the PC method. But if you want to install twrp recovery via twrp official application, then you have to root the Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit device before installing the recovery.
Can I Install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit device?
Yes, Once you have installed twrp recovery on your device (Or Root your Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit device.) Then you can easily install any compatible ROM on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit device without any issue.
Samsung DeX is a free desktop extension tool which allows you to use your Samsung Galaxy device as a primary operating system and personal computer, allowing you to extend your phone or tablet's display to a monitor or television screen.
The application comes with full support for a number of productivity applications such as Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, etc), a few other Microsoft tools like Microsoft Remote Desktop and more.
You can use Samsung DeX to interact with video conference applications like Skype and Zoom, use Parallels, Acrobat, Photoshop and a long list of other supported applications. All on your Samsung Android device.
As Samsung Dex was developed for flagship devices, you may require something newer than the Samsung S9 or S10 to be able to use this software.
All in all, DeX is an interesting way to use your Android phone or tablet as a alternative desktop but it may be a little bit sluggish as it's essentially mirroring a display onto your other screen.
Features and highlights
- Interactive scroll bar
- Contextual menu
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Mouse pointer
- Horizontal navigation
- Zoom in / out
- Drag & drop
Samsung DeX 22.214.171.124 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from mobile phone tools without restrictions. Samsung DeX 126.96.36.199 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- Samsung DeX Download
- Freeware Mobile Phone Tools
- Major release: Samsung DeX 2.0