Paint 3D 6.2105.4017.0. Softpedia Editor's Pick add to watchlist send us an update. 4 screenshots: runs on: Windows 10 32/64 bit. File size: 65.8 MB. Paint 3D tends to be an app that people love or hate. Quite a few people prefer the Windows Photo Viewer for necessary photo viewing or slideshows. While Paint 3D isn't the best app out there, it's pretty good. Since it's included with Windows 10, it's a decent app to draw, color, and more. Similar: How to Restore Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10. Free app for creating 3D art. Paint 3D is a creative application that comes free with Windows 10. It allows you to create creative projects using 2D and 3D tools. Paint 3D is a refresh of the long-standing Microsoft Paint software and requires no design experience to use. The Windows 10 Paint 3D app is the latest Microsoft app to gain a new app icon. The new app icon is now live within the Microsoft Store app store and has started rolling out to some users but isn. I Tried to Download Paint 3D on Windows 8.1 and i Cannot Find any Download Links for Paint 3D. How to Download Paint 3D On Windows 8.1?
Version: 6.2004.20027 Filesize: 63.81MB
- In English
- (5.54 K Downloads)
Looking for a way to make and edit 3D models for free? Well, then Microsoft Paint 3D is the software for you. Paint 3D is a software developed by Microsoft that lets the user visualize and edit 3D elements and objects. You can build your 3D models in the software, or you can use the pre-existing models. It is completely free to use for everyone. It only works on Windows 10. Microsoft Paint 3D even has the capacity for working with 2D models; however, its ability to work with 2D models is very limited.
Main Features of Microsoft Paint 3D
- User Interface (UI) – The User Interface (UI) is simple and easy to use and is very beginner-friendly.
- Tools – Paint 3D offers many tools that are very simple to use.
- 3D Models – Paint 3D lets you create your own 3D models from scratch. You can also choose one of the pre-set models found in the software.
- Speed and Performance – Microsoft Paint 3D is extremely fast and does not lag.
- 2D objects – Similar to it's earlier version, it allows you to make and edit 2D elements.
- Canvas – You can toggle the transparent canvas on/off.
- Touch Compatible – You can use touch screen with this app for an enhanced experience.
- 3D Animation – Microsoft Paint 3D allows users to create 3D animations with many tools and features.
- Design Experience – The software has a good design experience for both beginners and experts.
How to use Microsoft Paint 3D?
Once Paint 3D has been downloaded, click on the Paint 3D icon to open it. On opening the software, you will see that the User Interface (UI) is very similar to Microsoft Paint. On the top left of the screen, you can see the menu option. On the top part of the screen is the Art Tools, 3D, Stickers, Text, Effects, Canvas, Remix 3D. The top right part of the screen with Paste, Undo, History. The rest of the screen is the work window and has different paintbrush tools.
How to get Microsoft Paint 3D?
Follow these steps to get Microsoft Paint 3D-
- 1. Click on the download button to start downloading Microsoft Paint 3D.
- 2. Download the Paint 3D installer.
- 3. Read the Paint 3D Terms of Service and click on 'I Agree'.
- 4. Read the Paint 3D license agreement and click on 'I agree'.
- 5. Set a destination folder for Paint 3D and wait for the installation process to finish.
- 6. You can now use Paint 3D anytime you want.
- Easy to Use, even for beginners
- It has realistic textures
- Allows for 3D animations
- Lets you work with 2D objects
- Touch screen support
App Name: Paint 3D
Paint 3d For Windows 8.1
OS: Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit)
Latest Version: V6.2004.20027
Latest Update: 2020-11-26
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
User Rating: 4.29
Category: Imaging and Digital Photo