Students and employees of BYU-Idaho can download for free either one copy of Office 2019 or multiple copies of Office 365 to various personal devices.
- How To Install Microsoft Office For Free On Macbook Air
- How To Install Microsoft Office For Free For Windows 8
- How To Install Microsoft Office For Free 2020
Employees can only use Office 365 to download Microsoft Office. They must use the Office 365 download option.
#google#HowXT#officefree2021#msoffice#installmsofficeThis video tutorial will help you How to download and install Microsoft office for free in 2021.Office 3.
- Click “Install” button. Choose to run file, which will download and start the 20 minutes (or more) installation. When prompted to enter an email or upon opening an Office app for the first time, a student should type his/her Saints email and password for (free) access to Microsoft Office. Staff would enter her/his Outlook username and password.
- (18049 votes) Download. Industry standard word processor.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button on the sidebar to visit the Office website. (This will not start the download process, it will just redirect you to the Office homepage.) Whether you have a Microsoft account or not, click on the GET OFFICE button. Click on the TRY OFFICE FREE FOR 1 MONTH link.
Navigate to the University Store website under Services on the BYU-Idaho homepage > Technology > Downloads.OnTheHub
Students can use OnTheHub to download Microsoft Office. OnTheHub gives a key code that never expires.
1. Click the link to visit the University Store's On The Hub download page.
2. Find the Office download package that matches your computer’s operating system (Mac or Windows).
3. Add the software to your cart, then check out.
4. Fill in the required information for the agreement that appears and continue with your order.
5. Your product key will appear in red.
- A 25-character alphanumeric code
- Verifies your software copy is legal and legitimate
- Authorizes your full use of all features forever
If your computer crashes, or you get a new hard drive, operating system, or a whole new computer, you will need to input your product key again to reinstall Office.
6. Take a screenshot of the product key and email it to yourself so you can use it later.
7. Star/save the email in a separate folder from your inbox for easy access.
8. After saving your product key, click Start Download.
How To Install Microsoft Office For Free On Macbook Air
9. Read the relevant instructions. Select Option 1 if you haven’t downloaded from the bookstore before.
10. Click Run or Open (depending on what you did in the previous step).
Running the file operates it as a background task (a task that is running on your computer, but you do not see it running).
Opening the file causes it to appear on your screen as a popup window so you can examine the file type, its location on your computer, and other information. Opening the file does not cause it to start running.
11. When the Secure Download Manager opens, click Download next to the appropriate bit type for your computer. The download may take some time.
If you go to Computer Properties, you should see what type of operating system you have – either 64-bit or 32-bit.
13. Click Yes to allow the installation of Microsoft Office.
14. Check the box I accept the terms of this agreement and then click Continue.
15. Click Install Now. The installation, like the download, may take some time.
16. You will be notified when the installation is complete. Once you receive this notification, click Close.
17. Open the Start menu and find a Microsoft Office program, like Microsoft Word.
18. Click Microsoft Word. Once Word has opened, you will be prompted to Activate Office if you went with the OnTheHub option.
19. Choose Enter a product key and enter the product key you saved earlier.
20. Once Microsoft Word has verified your product key and the next window pops up, select Use Recommended Settings.
21. You will be asked to grant Microsoft Word permission to install the updates for Microsoft Office. Click Yes and let the updates install. Once they are installed, you have finished downloading, installing, and updating Microsoft Office.Office 365
This option will only remain legitimate until graduation or termination because it is subscription based and you will not receive a product key.
1. Click the link to visit the University Store's On The Hub download page.This link will take you to Microsoft's website to enter your BYU-Idaho email.
2. Once you put your credentials in, click Next.
3. Sign in on the BYU-Idaho login page with your credentials.
4. Click the button near the top-right that says Install Office 365.
5. Open and run the download file. The Office365 option will activate automatically.
Stay connected to the Internet during the installation so the program loads successfully.
7. Check the box I accept the terms of this agreement and then click Continue.
8. Click Install Now. The installation, like the download, may take some time.
9. You will be notified when the installation is complete. Once you receive this notification, click Close.
10. Open the Start menu and find a Microsoft Office program, like Microsoft Word.
How To Install Microsoft Office For Free For Windows 8
Regardless of which option you choose, be sure to get the latest Microsoft Office version from OnTheHub when you are close to graduating.
11. Click Microsoft Word. If prompted for activation, enter your byui.edu email.