Hassle-Free Installation. Get your swing set professionally installed for as little as $210! Learn about installation. Factory Direct Pricing. Buy Factory Direct and Save up to 30% instantly! Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive Special Offers. Includes all wood, hardware, and fully illustrated instructions needed to assemble play set. Features two swing seats and a ring/trapeze combination swing, all with pinch free coated chains. Each swing supports up to 115 pounds. Measures 104'L x 92'W x 82'H when fully assembled.See why so many people buy their wooden swingsets
Swing Sets With Installation Includedfrom the Amish in Lancaster, PA. The Lancaster Amish are known to be great craftsmen and offer tremendous value in their low priced products. Star Ridge Structures offers a complete line of quality vinyl swingsets, cedar stained swingsets, pressure-treated swingsets, and painted swingsets. Fun and safety go hand in hand with our wooden playsets and vinyl playsets. All swingsets are designed to bring your children hours of enjoyment and memories that will last a lifetime. Providing customers with products of lasting value is our number one priority.
Amish Built Swingsets & Playsets Available NationwideWe strive to be customer friendly, offering free installation and set-up for our wooden and vinyl swing sets across the United States. Style, quality, and customer service are three things that Star Ridge Structures delivers. We offer dozens of customizable options that will give your swing set a personal touch. Our outdoor play sets are also designed with safety in mind. Our lumber has rounded corners and edges and is sanded to be splinter-free. In addition, the deck surfaces are built to support adult weight, bearing up to 250 pounds.
More About Swingsets Lancaster
Backyard Swing Set Installation
Please Enter Your Zip
Check for installation availablity in your area by entering your zip-code
* Additional charge will apply for installations beyond 50 miles from a local distribution center.
Swing Set with Dual Slides & Multi-level Play Deck
The Titan swing set features two side-by-side slides creating a friendly race to the bottom. The multi-level clubhouse features a steering wheel and telescope to let their imagination take flight. While playing in the clubhouse, children will get a peek of their friends below via the lookout windows. To catch their breath, children can gather around the lemonade stand and build lavish sand castles in the sandbox.
Swing Set Free Plans
- Key Features
- (2) 9-ft wave slides
- Extra-large 26 sq. ft. multi-level play deck with up ladder
- 2 heavy duty belt swings
- 1 trapeze bar with rings
- Steering wheel
- 2-ft wide rockwall with scaling rope & rocks
- Lookout windows
- Additional terrace deck with racing flags
- Lemonade stand
- Clubhouse with wood roof and decorative dormer
- Premium cedar construction
- Product Specs
Twin Titan Swing Set Specifications:
- Material: Quality cedar construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
- All corners are sanded to ensure edges are smooth to the touch
- Recessed bolts and hardware eliminates unnecessary cuts and scrapes
- Finish: pre-sanded and pre-stained for beautiful finish and longevity
- Dimensions: 22'-0' x 8'-4' x 10'-2'
- Ages: 3-11 years
- Play deck height: 4' (main) 5' (terrace) Dimensions: 24 sq. ft.
- Deck supports: 1' x 3-3/8'
- Posts: 3'x3'
- Safety handles: 2
- Wave slide length: 9'(2) Material: High Density Polyethylene Max weight: 250 lbs.
- Ladder height: 48' Width: 18'
- Swing beam: 3-position - rated at 250 lbs. per swing
- Swing beam height: 84'
- Swing hangers: Standard duty with safety clips for easy adjustability
- Swing beam construction: 3-3/8' x 5-5/8'
- Swing seats: Features three premium, 1-piece molded swing seats with reinforced nylon grommets and built-in UV protection - will not heat or fade in direct sunlight
- Swing chain: Plastisol coated chain offers a pinch-free grip that stays cool to the touch and won't fray or rust
- Swing chain length: 58'
- Rockwall width: 24' Height: 4' Number of climbing rocks: 6 Scaling rope length: 13'
- Sandbox dimensions: 45'x 45'
- Lemonade Dimensions: 45' W x 28' H
- Total weight assembled: 493 lbs.
- Total weight with pallets & packaging: 543 lbs.
- Safety standards: Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards for residential use only
- Socket set
- Star Drive Bit (included)
- Framing Square
- Tape Measure
- Impact Driver
- 5-year warranty on wooden components
- 3-year warranty on hardware/accessories
- 1-year warranty on ropes and vinyl canopies
- Do-it-yourself: Free shipping
- Professional installation - additional charge will apply for installations beyond 50 miles from local distribution center
Easy to build:
- Pre-cut, ready for assembly
- No special skills or tools needed
- Pre-drilled, no unnecessary drilling
- Includes fully illustrated, easy to follow instructions
- Experienced customer service help line available 6 days a week
Delivery time: 3-4 weeks for curbside delivery or professional installation. Lead times may vary during peak season and holidays.
- Material: Quality cedar construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
We design swing sets to bring the excitement of the common playground to backyards across America. However, we have become the most respected swing set manufacturer in the U.S. by putting safety first, always. As active ASTM safety committee members, we have gone beyond the normal safety guidelines to ensure your kids are always safe. Here are the safety features included on our swing sets.
- Recessed bolts and hardware - All bolt connections are recessed, ensuring no cuts, scrapes or torn clothes
- Rounded corners and edges - virtually splinter-free
- Plastisol coated belt and tire swing chains - no more finger pinching
- Sturdy steel swing connectors – providing a full range of motion
- Safety handles - helping kids get a grip to the top
- Interlocking flat steps - making climbing easy
- Heavy-duty thermoform slides - Strong enough for the big kids!
- Safe redwood staining process – 100% safe for children
Parents Role in Backyard Playground Safety:
While we do everything we can to maximize kids safety, parents should keep an eye on their kids during play to ensure they are using the play structure as intended. Here are a few suggestions to keep your kids backyard play area safe:
- ASTM guidelines recommended a 6’ safety perimeter around your swing set as well as overhead.
Teach your kids safe play rules:
- Look first - Never run in front of or behind someone who is swinging
- Share - Take turns on the drawbridge, rock wall, slides and swings
- Wait until it’s dry – Always wait until the swing set is dry before you play
- No bullies allowed - No pushing, shoving or roughhousing allowed
Add a fall suface (ground cover) under your swing set.
While our swing sets are hand-crafted to eliminate unnecessary cuts and scrapes, we suggest adding a fall surface under your play structure to add another layer of protection for children – just in case they lose their balance and fall. We recommend to add rubber mats, rubber mulch, wood chips sand or pea gravel under your swing set. To see a pros and cons list of the best materials for under a swing set, check out the resources tab on this page. For a detailed guide on swing set fall surfaces, be sure to check out our resources tab on this page.
- Before You Buy
This swing set is intended for residential use and is not warrantied for public or commercial use.
What to consider when buying a swing set?
Before buying a swing set, always check with your homeowner’s association before assembly. Some HOA’s have height restrictions on building and play structures. Also, determine how much space you have in your yard. Will there be enough space for your children to run around with their friends safely?
How is the swing set delivered?
Once your swing set is ready to ship from our shop in Monroe, MI, the delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time. The typical playset will be delivered curbside and comes in multiple bundles/boxes. Some larger packages may need to be opened and hand offloaded to the ground. It might be helpful to have another person help you bring the components into your backyard, but it not a necessity.
What is your standard lead time on curbside delivery and professional installation?
Approximate lead time is usually 3-4 weeks from order date. Lead times may vary during peak season and holidays. Please call our customer service helpline shortly after your order is placed to determine delivery or installation date.
Can I swing on the swing set with my kids?
In most cases, parents and grandparents can swing along with kids! Swing beam is rated at 250 pounds per swing position. So, as long as you do not exceed that weight limit per swing, anyone can join in on the adventure.
How much space do I really need in my backyard?
The amount of space needed for a safe play experience may vary for each swing set, but we suggest following ASTM’s guidelines of having a 6’ safety area around your swing set. This area should not include any obstructions such as trees, plants, sheds or any other structures. In addition to the safety benefits of a 6’ clearance, it gives kids space to run around in your backyard all day long.
What kind of construction knowledge do I need to have to assemble your swing sets?
We welcome anyone to build our swing sets, even those with little do-it-yourself experience. Each playset kit is pre-cut, ready for assembly and can be built with basic tools, so you don’t have to be Bob Vila to install our swing sets. Actually, parents often comment on how much pride they have building their playset on their own. Don’t worry, if you have questions during assembly, our dedicated customer service team can answer your questions via phone or online chat.
Can you install our swing set for me?
We also offer professional installation on the Twin Titan swing set for $199.
Periodic maintenance is suggested to ensure safe enjoyment of your swing set and optional accessories. Be sure to check out wooden swing set maintenance checklist within the resources tab on this page.
Checking, splitting and surfacing cracking are characteristics of all swing sets. This is caused by varying seasonal temperatures and moisture conditions. To minimize this checking and/or cracking, you may coat your playset with a water repellent.
Best way to stain swing sets:
The Windjammer swing set with drawbridge is factory stained to provide a beautiful finish and long lasting protection. We recommend staining wooden swing sets once a year to maintain its rich color and naturally resilient qualities. Prior to staining, clean all wooden components. Use a high quality water based stain or sealant such as Thompson’s Water Seal® . After staining or sealing, please allow 24 hours to dry before allowing children to start their adventure.
Have any other questions? Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Customer Reviews
Best swing set for the moneyThis swing set is terrific. Very stylish and well made with many options for play. My granddaughters age 3 & 5 love it. I was especially pleased with the installation. It was very reasonably priced and completed in one day.
Sturdy swing setWe have had our swing set for a year and a half right now and it’s still holding up pretty well. We live in Pennsylvania so it has gone through the hot summer and cold winter with lots of snow. My only complaint is some of the wood starting to split and the finish fading more in certain areas. Otherwise it works great and my son absolutely loves it!
Great product, lackluster assembly serviceFirst and most importantly, we LOVE our Twin Titan play set. It is sturdy and solid. My husband is an engineer and feels that it will last for years of play. We were happy to be able to modify the accessories to better fit our current needs. We put up two baby swings and set aside the swinging bar for now. It was very easy to do so.
It took a very long time to get our play set, but that was to be expected during covid. The assembly company was not good at communication. We were given our assembly date- about 8 weeks out, and waited and counted down the days. 2 days before they were set to arrive, they told us that we would not be getting our play set on our scheduled day, and that it would be a further 4 weeks. This was very disappointing.
The actual assembly was completed quickly. So quickly, in fact, that I didn't even know they were done. They just left. We realized later that there were a few differences in what was pictured and what we received. (Different window on the end of the upper house part, missing bump out) I emailed the company, and did not hear anything back for weeks, if not months. Then I was told that the differences were 'cosmetic only'. They seemed totally unconcerned, and I didn't want to waste any more time on the issue, so I let it go.
All in all, we love our play set. If we had had a better experience with assembly and had gotten EXACTLY what we ordered, I would have given it 5 stars.