- Download Adobe Flash Player for Windows now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 282572 downloads this month. Download Adobe Flash Playe.
- Adobe® Flash® Player 'Square' is a preview release that enables native 64-bit support on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows operating systems, as well as enhanced support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 beta. Users can test existing content and new platforms for compatibility and stability.
Free adobe flash player version 10.0.0 download software at UpdateStar - Adobe Flash Player Plugin enables the display of multimedia and interactive content within web browsers. 1,746,000 recognized programs - 5,228,000 known versions - Software News.
Free download Flash Player 10 from Adobe and enjoy the latest and the greatest flash technology on your Windows, Macintosh or Linux operating systems.
We earlier made a tutorial on how to download flash (swf) games and how to save flash files from any web page. But you will need an FLV player to play the games or watch the flash videos on a browser and here we let you know on how you can download Flash Player 10 for free.
Flash is a popular multimedia technology that is well know for creating intuitive, engaging interfaces with readily built-in support for 3D Effects.Flash is a great way to add more interactivity to web pages.
Flash Player is a cross-platform browser plug-in for viewing animations and movies. Flash Player is meant for running SWF files created by the Adobe Flash authoring tool, Adobe Flex or a number of other Macromedia and third party tools.
Features of Flash Player 10
The following are some of the new features in Flash Player 10.
- 3D object transformations – Ability to create more intuitive, engaging interfaces using built-in support for 3D effects. Flash Player 10 provides fast, extremely lightweight, and simple-to-use APIs, along with 3D tools in Adobe Flash CS4 Professional software. All these make motion, that was previously accessible only to flash expert users via ActionScript language or custom third-party libraries, available to everyone.
- Custom filters via Pixel Bender – The new Adobe Pixel Bender, the same technology behind many filters and effects in Adobe After Effects software, can be used to create high performing, real-time effects for cinematic experiences that thrills and engages end users.
- Advanced text support – Flash Player 10 brings print-quality publishing to the web and lets developers gain more control over text layout using the Text Layout Framework. This is an extensible library built on top of the new text engine in Adobe Flash Player 10, which delivers advanced, easy-to-integrate typographic and text layout features for rich, sophisticated and innovative typography on the web.
- Hardware acceleration – Enhanced Hardware acceleration that uses the hardware processing power of the graphics card to paint SWF files into the browser and accelerates compositing calculations of bitmaps, filters, blend modes, and video overlays.
- Advanced Sound APIs – Enhanced sound APIs to dynamically generate audio and create new types of audio applications such as music mixers and sequencers, real-time audio for games, and even audio visualizers.
- Enhanced Drawing API to perform run-time drawing more easy with 3D APIs and a new way of drawing sophisticated shapes without having to code them line by line
- Dynamic video Streaming that automatically adjust to changing network conditions and providing a better streaming experience.
- The new Speex audio codec that offers a low-latency alternative for voice encoding. Flash Player also supports ADPCM, HE-AAC, MP3, and Nellymoser audio.
- Enhanced File upload and download APIs
- The new Color correction feature that works with the monitor’s ICC color profile and allows you to convert SWF files to standard RGB.
- The new Vector data type for better performance, efficiency, and error checking of data.
- Enhanced Full-screen playback
- Media delivery protection through the new encrypted Real Time Media Flow Protocol (RTMFP), which provides a more secure UDP-based network transport alternative to RTMP over TCP
Update 2:Flash Player 10.2 is now available! You can download adobe flash player10.2.
Free Download Adobe Flash Player 10.0.0
Free download Flash Player 10 from and install it for your operating system or browser. You can also optionally install the Free McAfee Security Scan Plus.
If you are on windows, installation of Adobe Flash Player 10 may require administrative access to your PC. If you are using Internet Explorer on your windows PC, Click the download link to automatically download and install Adobe Flash Player into Microsoft Internet Explorer.Depending on your PC security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the ActiveX control.
if you are on any other browser in windows, Clicking the download link will throw a dialog box asking you the location to save the Flash Installer. Save the Installer to your desktop, and wait for it to download completely. An Installer icon will appear on your desktop. Double-click on it to install Flash Player 10. You may be prompted to close all open browser windows to continue with the installation.
On completion of installation of Flash Player 10, you can verify the version you have installed by visiting the About Flash Player page.Enjoy rich media experiences on the web by downloading free Flash Player 10.
Google might have disabled Adobe Flash Player by default in Chrome but this does not mean users who still need to have this once favorite multimedia program application installed on their computers cannot use it anymore. In fact, Google did not really close the door shut entirely on the Flash. If you are in a site that does not still have the HTML 5 alternative, you can still enable it. Additionally, those who have recently updated to Windows 10 can enable Adobe Flash Player on their computer systems.
- 2 Enabling Adobe Flash Player on Google Chrome
Running Adobe Flash Player on Windows 10
Basically, to download Flash Player, you can do so by going to this link: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ using the browser you want to use. You will be installing version 22.214.171.124. Next, you need to deselect the optional offers that you will see on the page. These are options for the installation of “McAfee Security Scan Plus “ and “True Key by Intel Security”. Note that your current antivirus software should allow the installation so you can click on the “Install Now” button. After awhile, a pop-up window will appear and you should save the file. Next, run the .exe file and do not forget to close the browser you want to use Adobe Flash Player on. Press the “Continue” button followed by the “Finish” option. To check if you have successfully installed it, open your web browser.
However, if you have recently updated to version 1703 of Windows 10 Creators Update, you will notice that Microsoft has disabled Flash on all websites. You can check the version of your Windows 10 from System Settings. Click on “About” to see the current version of Windows.
Enabling Adobe Flash Player on Google Chrome
If you are using the Google Chrome browser and would like to turn on the Flash Player, follow these steps:
- Launch the Chrome browser.
- Click on “Settings” menu from the top right of the window.
- Click on “Show advanced settings”.
- Click “Content settings” located under “Privacy”.
- Select “Ask first before allowing sites to run Flash” under “Flash” and click “Done”.
Update Adobe Flash Player
You also need to ensure that your Flash is up-to-date. Do so with these steps:
- Launch the Chrome browser.
- Type in “chrome://components” from the address bar and hit “Enter”.
- Click “Check for update” under “Adobe Flash Player”.
- Return to the page with the Flash Player content. You can click “Reload” if the Flash does not load automatically.
You also need to update Chrome so as not to encounter issues with your Adobe Flash Player. There had been reports from some users of Flash crashes and updating to the latest Chrome version can resolve this issue. First, you have to check if you have the latest version. If not, you should install the update. However, if you still encounter problems, it might just be because you have blocked pop-ups and this will not allow Flash Player to run properly.
Meanwhile, not only is the Adobe Flash Player always bombarded with critical vulnerability issues. Last month, phishing software “Marcher” was discovered to mask itself as an update to the Flash. It’s best to only download from reliable sources in case you install updates, Adobe Flash Player or not. Phison usb mass production tools.