- Cordova Plugin Admob Free Install Windows 10
- Admob Tutorial
- Ionic Cordova Plugin Add Cordova-plugin-admob-free
Phonegap Cordova Admob. Cordova, Phonegap Ionic and Intel XDK AdMob ads plugin. Download ZIP; Download TAR; View On GitHub; Maintained by appfeel. Made in Barcelona with Love and Code. Phonegap, Cordova, Ionic(Angular), Intel XDK AdMob plugin.
I want to make contributing to this project as easy and transparent aspossible. Hopefully this document makes the process for contributing clear andanswers any questions you may have. If not, feel free to open anIssue.
Please ensure your bug description is clear and has sufficient instructionsto be able to reproduce the issue. The best way is to provide a reducedtest case as a Github repository.
Your pull requestsare always welcome and are greatly appreciated! Every little bit helps, andcredit will always be given.
Fork this repo by using the 'Fork' button in the upper-right
Check out your fork
Install all dependencies
Start coding!If you've added code, try add tests.If you've changed APIs, update any relevant documentation or tests.Ensure your work is committed within a feature branch.
Ensure all tests pass
Building the docs locally is extremely simple. First execute the following commands:
After this, you can open
gh-pages/index.html in your browser.
Keeping Fork Updated
Add git remote, call it
Each time you want to update, from your local
If you've rebased your branch onto
upstream/master you may need toforce the push in order to push it to your own forked repository on GitHub.You'd do that with:
For more reference, read ESLint's excellent one.
While collaborator is giving push access, it is better to send Pull Request, so otheres could review and comment.
Please note that generated code is not committed as it increases the repository size and need to rebuild frequently to be useful.
By contributing to
cordova-plugin-admob-free, you agree thatyour contributions will be licensed under its MIT license.
- Fix mismatch doc. (@charlesverge in #267)
- Fix banner locations on the iPhone X for top banners. (@tennist in #262)
- Remove unused import. (@jcesarmobile in #254)
- Revert #234)
- Fix iPhone X & iOs11 issues. (@tennist in #232)
- Fix onRewardedVideoCompleted error. (@Penny13692018 in #234)
cordova-admob-sdkto v0.17.0. (@rafaellop in #219)
- Fix for iPhone X status bar improperly refreshed (@rafaellop in #218)
- Fix not showing production ads on iOS (@MBuchalik in #208)
- Fix crashes on Android (@tominou in #201)
onRewardedVideoCompleted()callback for Android.
- Add space for non-overlapping bottom banners on iPhone X (@MBuchalik in #186)
- Add filenames to src attr to copy source-files. (@srikanth-wgl in #189)
cordova-android >=6.3.0is required.
- Update Rewarded Video Test Ad ID. (@nicolasmoreira in #125)
- Update Google AdMob SDK for iOS to v7.26.0.
- Fix banner size bug.
- Update Google AdMob SDK for iOS to v7.24.0.
- Update cordova-promise-polyfill to v0.0.2.
- Update Google AdMob SDK for iOS to v7.21.0.
- Avoid webview redraws the background. (@warcry2000 in #95)
- Update Google AdMob SDK for iOS to v7.20.0.
- Update Google AdMob SDK for iOS to v7.19.0.
- Add availability methods for interstitials and reward videos. (@vintage in #54)
- Update Google AdMob SDK for iOS to v7.17.0.
- Document events.
- Fix iOS InterstitialAd does not call failure callback. (@becvert in #47)
Introduce whole new set of API, which focus on consistency andconciseness. All old API should just work as before, but emit warnings,it is strongly recommended to migrate to new API and give feedback.
window.admobis introduced to replace
window.plugins.AdMob. Developer should no longer need to worry about missed upper-case causing
Admob is not definederror.
- Update Google AdMob SDK for iOS to v7.16.0.
prepareInterstitialis now implemented natively, which should fix some race condition bugs.
- Support Rewarded Video. (@warcry2000 in #35)
- Promise APIs.
- Events now have namespace.
- Add mediation example
- Add more Babel transforms for more compatible code.
Cordova Plugin Admob Free Install Windows 10
- Drop support for WP8.
- Update Google AdMob SDK for iOS to v7.15.0.
- Documentation page is available.
- Support Child-directed setting. (@Venkat-TTapp in #32)
- Babel generated more compatible code.
- Separate autoShow for banner and interstitial. (@oangelo in #27)
- Remove duplicated
LARGE_BANNER. (@warcry2000 in #28)
- Drop support for Cordova < 4.
- Update Google AdMob SDK for iOS to v7.14.0.
Ionic Cordova Plugin Add Cordova-plugin-admob-free
FLUIDad size support.
- Fix banner focus for Android. (@raulpopi in #19)
- Fix displaying test ads on iOS devices. (@vintage in #17)