Android is especially known for the availability of tweaks you can make. However, to do that without any confinements, you will need some tools like ADB Fastboot and required drivers. If you are trying to find and install them on your Windows PC, this post will help you to the fullest.
- Universal Adb Drivers
- Adb Setup Download
- Download Adb Drivers Windows 10
- Universal Adb Driver Installer Free Download
- Android ADB Fastboot 1.7 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from mobile phone tools without restrictions. Android ADB Fastboot 1.7 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. Filed under: Android ADB Fastboot Download.
- Adb Drivers Universal free download - CopyTrans Drivers Installer, Adaptec ASPI Drivers, My Drivers, and many more programs.
Here, I will guide you on How to download and install ADB, Fastboot, and Drivers on your Windows PC (7,8, 10) to flash custom ROMs or recoveries, unlock the bootloader, and do anything you’d like to do. The possibilities are limitless.
ADB Driver Installer, free and safe download. ADB Driver Installer latest version: Driver installer for personal computers and smartphones. Adb Driver Installer Download. Adb driver installer 1.0. Free 3GP Video Converter. AVI to MP4 Converter. Drag and drop to install applications (drag APK's to the application list on the applications tab) - Select and execute a file containing ADB commands or drag and drop adb command files onto the console tab - ADB Master automatic updates. Get notified when an update is available then download and install it.
- 1 What is ADB Fastboot Tool?
- 2 ADB & Fastboot Download and Installation Guide
- 3 How to use ADB & Fastboot on Windows?
What is ADB Fastboot Tool?
ADB is the abbreviation for Android Debug Bridge. It is a tool that builds an active connection between the device and a computer. This connection or bridge is used to carry out any required alteration, both at the device or the computer levels. Some common examples of tasks that you can perform include removing bloatware, unlocking bootloader, and many others.
Note: You will have to enable the USB Debugging on your device to use ADB. This unlocks the path between the Android device and PC to exchange commands and carry out tasks.
On the other hand, Fastboot is a more loaded set of capabilities that don’t need a booted device to the Android operating system. It has its own set of Fastboot or Bootloader menu. So, you don’t even have to enable USB Debugging to execute its commands. These commands can be used to perform operations like booting the device to stock or custom recovery, booting to Fastboot, and other similar things.
Features of ADB & Fastboot
There are limitless functionalities of ADB and Fastboot tools. ADB commands can be used to boot an Android device to different modes, like Fastboot Bootloader, downloader, and stock recovery. Also, you can install and uninstall any applications on your device directly from the computer. While Fastboot commands are able to perform system-level customizations even on locked devices.
Let’s take a look at the key features of ADB and Fastboot that make them worth using:
- Able to run on Windows and Mac computers.
- Support any Android device.
- Able to install custom ROMs.
- Able to Flash custom Recovery.
- You can also install Root.
- You can unlock or re-lock the device bootloader.
- Able to remove bloatware from your Android device.
- Supports transferring files between the device and system.
- Easy to use.
These are the key features that make ADB and Fastboot a must-have for people looking for tweaking their Android devices.
ADB & Fastboot Download and Installation Guide
A lot of users struggle to find the right ADB and Fastboot files and end up installing them incorrectly. To help you avoid this situation, I’m presenting this simple guide to download and install ADB and Fastboot on your Windows computer.
Before moving further, you have to enable USB Debugging on your Android device. To do that, go to Settings-> System-> Developer Options-> Enable USB Debugging. The instructions may vary depending on different Android devices. You can Google the steps for your model.
Note: You will have to enable Developer Options by going to Settings->About Phone, and tapping on ‘Build Number’ frequently.
Download 15-Seconds ADB Installer, Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Here are the working download links for the 15-seconds ADB Installer, Minimal ADB, and Fastboot. You can use these to download them on your Windows computer.
Download the 15 Seconds ADB Installerfrom here.
Note: The 15 seconds ADB Installer is not recommended for newer devices as it hasn’t received a version update for a long time.
Download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool from here-
- The latest version (1.4.3)– Download link/Portable version.
- v1.4.2-Download link.
- v1.4.1-Download link/Portable version.
- v1.4-Download link.
- v1.3.1-Download link.
- v1.3-Download link.
- v1.2-Download link.
- v1.1.3-Download link.
You can download any version depending on the device. However, using the latest version is always recommended.
Install 15-Seconds ADB Installer
The 15-seconds ADB Installer not only installs ADB but also installs Fastboot and USB drivers in only 15 seconds. Follow these steps in order to install the 15-seconds ABD Installer on your Windows computer:
Step-1:Download the 15-seconds ADB Installer setup file from the above-mentioned link (if you haven’t downloaded it already). Once downloaded, run the adb-setup.exe file.
Step-2: Now respond with Yes (Y) or No (N). Type Y to install the ADB and Fastboot driver.
Step-3: Next, type Y once again to install the device drivers.
Step-4: Once the device drivers are also installed, click on ‘Finish’ to close the installation window.
That’s it. This is how you install the 15-seconds ADB installer.
Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool
Minimal ADB and Fastboot is the perfect tool for any type of Android tweaks. Follow these steps in order to install them:
Step-1:Download the latest version of ADB and Fastboot Tool installer package from the above-mentioned link. Once downloaded, extract the package to a suitable location.
Step-2: Now start the installation by double-clicking on the setup files.
Step-3: When a new window pops up, click on Yes to grant the essential permissions.
Step-4: Now, click on the Next button multiple times to confirm your selections.
Step-5: Choose a destination location for the installation by clicking on ‘Browse’ and then click on Next.
Step-6: Once ready, click on ‘Install’ and wait for the installation.
Step-7: Once the installation is over, click on ‘Finish’ to complete the procedure.
That’s it. You have now successfully launched the ADB and Fastboot tool on your Windows PC. It will automatically launch itself if you selected the option to ‘launch after installation’ while installing it.
How to use ADB & Fastboot on Windows?
Now that you have installed ADB and Fastboot, you can use them for any purpose you wish. You can boot your device to custom or stock recovery, boot to fast boot or bootloader mode, and even flash different types of IMG or ZIP files. The choice is yours.
However, before using them, you will have to learn how to use ADB or Fastboot. For that, you can find various guides on YouTube or Google related to the purpose you want. I will provide general instructions about both tools here.
Steps to Use ADB
Follow these steps in order to use ADB:
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android device.
- Plug it into your computer using a good cable.
- On your PC, open the Command Prompt by pressing Win+X keys, and then choosing it.
- Now type adb devices in it and hit Enter.
- A dialog box will appear asking you to allow USB debugging.
- Check the ‘Always allow’ box and then click on OK.
Universal Adb Drivers
That’s it. You can now do whatever you wish.
Commands for ADB Fastboot
If your device supports it, you can use Fastboot by simply rebooting to Fastboot mode. In the Fastboot mode, type fastboot devices to verify that your device is detected. After that, you can use any of the following commands:
These are some of the popular adb commands. If you are looking for any specific command, let me know and I’ll provide it.
ADB and Fastboot are invaluable tools to tweak any Android device without much hassle. There are limitless things you can do using them. This is how you can download, install, and use them on your Windows computers. You can also use these on Mac or Linux based systems. However, that will be a topic for another post. You can use the comment box to let us know if you need it or not.
That’s all for this post. I hope it helps you enough.
Install drivers, ADB and fastboot tools with one single installer.
What’s ADB Installer v1.4.3
This package includes all required drivers for Android: ADB drivers (Android Debug Bridge), Fastboot and Google USB-drivers. Very easy to install.
- Small size.
- Fast installation.
- All required drivers in one single installation package.
- Simple installation with only three steps.
- Latest ADB and Google USB-drivers included.
Download ADB Installer v1.4.3
Download link: adb-setup-1.4.3.zip
Adb Setup Download
How to install ADB Installer v1.4.3
- Download and extract adb-setup-1.4.3.zip
- Start “adb-setup-1.4.3.exe” (right click and “Run as administrator”).
- In case you’ve haven’t previously installed any drivers it is recommended to answer Y/Yes on all the questions.
- Type “Y/Yes” to install ADB and Fastboot or “N/No” to skip.
- Type “Y/Yes” to install System wide for all users or “N/No” for current user only.
- Type “Y/Yes” to install drivers or “N/No” to skip.
- Driver installation will start.
- Wait for 15 seconds and installation should be completed.
- Reboot your system.
Download Adb Drivers Windows 10
Universal Adb Driver Installer Free Download
Latest update: 15 April, 2020